1.your ordinary side: (A) Serial mom and wife.
(F) My need for affection.
2. your extra-ordinary side: (A) My will to pay the price for remaining creative and self-determined within everyday chaos.
(F) In depth analysis of anything that catches my eye.
3. what do you brew in the pot? (A) Design and never resign! (corny but true…)
(F) My urge to communicate my thoughts and beliefs through design.
4. had you the choice before birth would you be a man or a woman? (A) A man, no doubt. This is (still) a man’s world!
(F) A man. Why mess with perfection?
5. your most precious possession: (A) My two families. The actual one and DEDE.
(F) DEDE, by far!
6. a luxury that you owe to yourself and never abandon: (A) My huge morning milk cup with two spoonfuls of instant coffee.
(F) I owe nothing, not even to myself!
7. a habit that can be translated into an obsession: (A) Lots of milk chocolate with roasted almonds (the whole almond kind!)
(F) Long sunny, downtown strolls.
8. what can drive you to crime? (A) Child abuse.
(F) Given today’s situation, nearly everything!
9. a dream that visits you quite frequently: (A) I often dream that I fly above pine hills – I even feel the breeze soughing my ears!
(F) Back to school! I wake up in the middle of the night confused, wondering whether I have graduated or not!
10.what wouldn’t you forward into mass production: (A) Personal looks! The ability to express yourself outside the rationale of any hair, make up or fashion trends.
(F) Stereotypes, prejudices and discriminations
11.a domestic product you want to redesign /reinvent? (A +F) Alessi’s Juicy Salif Citrus-squeezer By Philippe Starck, a truly iconic domestic product, nevertheless all of the pips end up in the juice!
12.were you an industrial design product which one of the three characteristics suits more to your personality, aesthetics, ergonomics, functionality ( A) Functionality (F) Aesthetics
13. a question, you always wanted to answer: (A) Wtf? (my freaked out husband addresses the question to me, while I dance around a pile of cash, throwing money in the air- the purple ones!)
(F) Are you able or not? (challenge accepted!)
For more information about DEDE visit their website and their Facebook page.
(photography by Gertrude)